Finding the right lens
You can always have a look at the full list of all our reviews but we also have a growing series with short summaries of each lens which makes orientation easier:
- Sony FE lenses: The honest Guide for the a7 series
- User Guide to Ultra Wideangle lenses for the Sony a7 series
- User Guide to Wideangle lenses for the Sony a7 series
- Guide to Macro Lenses for the Sony a7 series
- Affordable manual lenses below $99 for the Sony a7 series
- The best lenses below $499 for the Sony a7 series
- A $400 lens kit for your Sony a7 series camera
- The Guide to Canon FD lenses in the digital age
- The rated List of Minolta MD/MC Lenses on the Sony a7
To find the right adapter check out our adapter guide: Adapters for Manual Lenses on the Sony a7 series: The Guide
- Sony FE landscape lenses Part 1: Only the best is good enough
- Best Sony FE Landscape Lenses for the Light Traveler and Hiker
- Sony FE Landscape Lenses Part 3: The casual landscape photographer
- Best Sony FE Landscape Lenses for the poor Student
Using the camera
In working with the Sony a7 Phillip gives you a few tips on how to use the Sony a7.
Some time ago Phillip wrote an article on post processing and he still works quite similar today.
Best lenses for Landscape Astrophotography
In this article Bastian talks about lenses that work well for landscape astrophotography.
Best lenses for Sunstars
In this article we show you the best lenses for creating sunstars.
Best lenses for Brenizer/Bokehpanorama
In this article Bastian talks about lenses that work well for taking Brenizer/Bokehpanoramas.