This is a link collection for our blog posts related to the creative process involved in photography.
The Manual Photographers Series
In this series we portrait photographers who use manual lenses for most of their photography just like us.
- Part 1: Dan Noland
- Part 2: Martijn Kort
- Part 3: Oliver Fecher (aidualk)
- Part 4: Sebboh
- Part 5: Ronny Olsson
- Part 6: Simeon Kolev
Making of series
In this series we explain how we created some of our photos.
- Part 1 (Phillip): “The Path” with Olympus OM 3.5/28
- Part 2 (Bastian): “Vernazza” with Zeiss Loxia 2.0/35
- Part 3 (Bastian): “Milky Valley” with Voigtlander VM 1.7/35
From getting out of bed to publishing – Phillips photographic process
- HOW I CREATE IMAGES – PART 1
- HOW I CREATE IMAGES – PART 2: WORKING WITH THE SONY A7
- How I create Images – Part 3: Postprocessing
- Intimate Landscapes
For more of my pictures check out my flickr account