This is a link collection for our blog posts related to the creative process involved in photography.
The Manual Photographers Series
In this series we portrait photographers who use manual lenses for most of their photography just like us, if you are interested have a look at our Manual Photographers Landing Page.
Bastian is trying to find out if it still makes sense to shoot analogue film in the 2020s. Find all the related articles on our Analogue Adventures Landing Page.
Making of Series
In this series we explain how we created some of our photos.
- Part 1 (Phillip): “The Path” with Olympus OM 3.5/28
- Part 2 (Bastian): “Vernazza” with Zeiss Loxia 2.0/35
- Part 3 (Bastian): “Milky Valley” with Voigtlander VM 1.7/35
- What makes a picture good?
- How to: Taking better pictures
- How to: Creating Environmental Portraits
- How I edit my pictures: B&W, Vintage
- 4 Tips to improve your astrophotography
- Finding photo opportunities near home – Part 1
- Finding photo opportunities near home – Part 2
- The complexity of deciding which lenses to pack
- If you like something, that doesn’t necessarily mean it is good