This is a link collection for our blog posts related to the creative process involved in photography.
The Manual Photographers Series
In this series we portrait photographers who use manual lenses for most of their photography just like us.
- Part 1: Dan Noland
- Part 2: Martijn Kort
- Part 3: Oliver Fecher (aidualk)
- Part 4: Sebboh
- Part 5: Ronny Olsson
- Part 6: Simeon Kolev
Making of series
In this series we explain how we created some of our photos.
- Part 1 (Phillip): “The Path” with Olympus OM 3.5/28
- Part 2 (Bastian): “Vernazza” with Zeiss Loxia 2.0/35
- Part 3 (Bastian): “Milky Valley” with Voigtlander VM 1.7/35
From getting out of bed to publishing – Phillips photographic process
- HOW I CREATE IMAGES – PART 1
- HOW I CREATE IMAGES – PART 2: WORKING WITH THE SONY A7
- How I create Images – Part 3: Postprocessing
- Intimate Landscapes
Articles explaining technical aspects of E-mount cameras:
- Limitations of the electronic shutter function
- How to adapt Nikon G lenses to Sony A7 cameras
- Rangefinder wide angle lenses on A7 cameras: problems and solutions