Minolta SR mount
- Minolta MD 28 mm 1:2
- Minolta MC Rokkor 35mm 1:1.8
- Minolta MD Zoom 3.5/35-70
- Minolta MC Rokkor 50mm 1:1.4
- Minolta MD 50mm 1:2
- Minolta MC Rokkor 1:1.7 55mm
- Minolta MC Rokkor 58mm 1:1.2
- Minolta MC/MD Rokkor 85mm 1:1.7
- Minolta MD 100mm 1:2.5
- Minolta MC MD Macro Rokkor 100mm 1:3.5
- Minolta MC Rokkor 100mm 1:2.5
Minolta M-Mount (Rangefinder)
- Minolta MC 1.7/55 vs $1000 Zeiss 1.8/55
- Minolta MC 1.2/58 vs Canon FD 1.2/55
- Zeiss 2.8/28 vs Sony FE 2/28 vs Minolta MC 2/28
- Minolta MC 1.7/85 vs MD 2/85 vs Tokina 2.5/90
My budget recommendation is the K&F II adapter: ebay.com* | amazon.com* | amazon.de*
My peace of mind recommendation are Novoflex and Rayqual adapters. Their prices differ a lot between the markets and I would recommend the cheaper one.
Novoflex: ebay.com* | amazon.com* | amazon.de*
Rayqual: ebay.com* | amazon.com*
For other mounts check out my Minolta SR-mount adapter guide.
For more information on adapters check out our extensive Guide to Adapters.