You should find us on itunes and Apple podcasts now.
- Do we need lenses like APO summicron L for Sony, ie no holds barred f2 AF primes?
- Sony a7rIV or why Phillip should get a new camera
- A photographic project for Phillip
- Lenses that have exited us or would excite us
- What new lenses to expect from Zeiss, Sony and Cosina
- An Upgrader’s Guide to the Sony A7rIV
- What I learned from shooting nothing but the Minolta MC 1.7/55 for a month
The following two tabs change content below.
I have two hobbies: Photography and photographic gear. Both are related only to a small degree.
Latest posts by Phillip Reeve (see all)
- Lenses in the field part 1: Out in nature with the Voigtländer 40mm F1.2 - January 24, 2020
- Review: Samyang AF 35/1.4 FE – High Performance with Issues - January 12, 2020
- New year’s reflection - January 4, 2020