You should find us on itunes and Apple podcasts now.
- Do we need lenses like APO summicron L for Sony, ie no holds barred f2 AF primes?
- Sony a7rIV or why Phillip should get a new camera
- A photographic project for Phillip
- Lenses that have exited us or would excite us
- What new lenses to expect from Zeiss, Sony and Cosina
- An Upgrader’s Guide to the Sony A7rIV
- What I learned from shooting nothing but the Minolta MC 1.7/55 for a month
The following two tabs change content below.
I have two hobbies: Photography and photographic gear. Both are related only to a small degree.
Latest posts by Phillip Reeve (see all)
- Review: Voigtlander 75mm F1.5 Nokton VM - April 13, 2020
- The Team edits your images part 1: Aurora Borealis - April 11, 2020
- How would we process your image? - April 6, 2020