In the Episode 1 of LensTalk Bastian, Juriaan and Phillip speculate what we would expect from upcoming Sigma lenses designed for mirrorless, what role legacy lenses have today and we also discuss a number of published and unpublished reviews.
- Quick Review: Zenitar 50mm 0.95 E
- Rolling Review: Voigtlander Nokton 21mm F1.4 E
- Review: Minolta Auto Rokkor-PF 55 mm f/2
- Review: 7Artisans 50mm f/1.1
- Review: 7artisans 28mm 1.4 FE-Plus
The following two tabs change content below.
I like to be outside with my camera and I am also a gear head with a love for manual lenses.
Latest posts by Phillip Reeve (see all)
- Voigtlander 50mm F2 APO-Lanthar announced - October 4, 2019
- Beginner’s Guide to Manual Lenses on the Sony a7 - September 28, 2019
- A look into Phillip’s camera bag – September 2019 Edition - September 23, 2019