- Review: Sigma 35mm 1.2 Art DG DN
- Review: Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art
- Review: Voigtlander Ultron 1.7/35mm
- Rolling Review: Voigtlander 75mm F1.5 VM
- Laowa 100mm f2.8 CA-Dreamer Macro 2x: A review
- Rolling-Review: Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD
Those of you who read my Sony A7II vs. Sony A6500 comparison know that I have been curious about the Fujifilm X-T2 for quite some time, I am still looking for a reliable, handy and fast camera to take pictures of people, especially children. Neither of the cameras that I have used so far could satisfy me completely, therefore I decided to take a look over the fence.
The Fujifilm X system is to me the most obvious alternatives to the Sony FE system. The approach to offer as many manual controls as possible as well as the broad but reasonable lens lineup and fast AF are very appealing to me. So when I got the chance to give the system a try I jumped on it. I will use a Fujifilm X-T2 with four lenses for a month. Will it suit my needs?
Continue reading The Fuji Experiment – A Sony A7ii user tries the X-T2